22Bet Kenya Review
22Bet is a European betting platform in Kenya. Since commencing Kenya operations in 2019, 22Bet has grown enormously, successfully maintaining a presence in numerous countries in Europe and Africa. This review looks at the factors driving this growth and whether or not the arrival of this ‘new kid on the block’ is a welcome development for Kenyans.
It does not take more than a quick perusal of 22Bet’s website to see the enormous market options for bettors. Despite possessing an extensive list of sports betting options, 22Bet keeps its customers with a diverse list of gambling alternatives such as an online casino, slots, esports, and a host of other games. 22Bet’s broad betting options stretch into politics and popular culture, allowing players to play an active role in predicting events and political elections. In a country where most betting websites only provide sports betting services with very restrictive market options, this is a welcome development.
What 22Bet is Kenya’s most popular bookie?
Diverse market options may not be the sole reason behind the rapid growth of 22Bet globally and in Kenya. Customers get mouthwatering welcome bonuses for use across all sports betting categories on the website. They also provide existing customers with promotional offers that boost their earning chances. Although welcome bonuses are commonplace in Kenya, few other online betting sites offer regular promotional packages for existing customers.
A common complaint about the majority of Kenyan betting platforms has been porous customer support. So far, 22Bet has proven to be an exception; they have adopted a customer-friendly strategy that focuses on improving the experience of players on the platform. Customer support is available around the clock with friendly, cordial, and professional agents who seem to have immense knowledge about 22Bet. As such, they speedily address questions and provide solutions to any concerns that customers have. Although this may seem like the essential requirement of any top betting company, to the average Kenyan bettor, this is a breath of fresh air.
Does 22Bet Possess the Requisite Licensing to Operate in Kenya?
The BCLB is the body regulating the licensing and practice of betting companies in Nigeria. 22Bet possesses a license from the BCLB, permitting it to run a betting business in Kenya. The license registration number is BK0000121. This license allows it to carry out betting transactions within Kenya. Outside Kenya, 22Bet is regulated by the United Kingdom and Malta Gaming Authorities, respectively.
The plethora of gaming options is a distinguishing feature of 22Bet. Bettors on 22Bet have the opportunity to at the various sports betting market options, venture into e-sports, visit the online casino, or try their luck at slots. The available games on 22Bet include:
- Beach Volleyball
- Beach Soccer
- Australian Rules
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Formula 1
- Table Tennis
- Speed Skating
- Turkish Blackjack
- Bicycle Racing
- Virtual Sports
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
Incredibly, 22Bet’s football betting options are far ahead of the standard currently set by online betting platforms in Kenya. These options include the following:
- Shots on Goal
- Crossbar and Post hits
- Dribble bets
- Goalkeeper Saves
The added soccer betting options are not the only changes that 22Bet has introduced to the Kenyan betting industry. Thanks to 22Bet, Kenyan sports punters can now place live bets on their favorite matches. Today millions of Kenyan bettors can use 22Bet to maximize their betting options and place or alter their bets during a game.
22Bet does not offer any jackpots.
Bonuses and Promotions
22Bet offers the following perks:
- 100% welcome bonus capping at 15,000KES for sports betting. Bettors have to make their first deposit to receive this bonus. This bonus is not for existing customers;
- 100% welcome bonus capping at 35,000KES for uses across all betting platforms. Out of this extra, the maximum bettors can spend on Sports Betting is 15,000KES. The remaining balance is for use in virtual sports or on casino games;
- 100% sportsbook bonus of up to 12,000KES for every deposit made on a Friday (solely for existing customers); and
- A daily accumulator that allows punters to bet on events and win big.
22Bet prioritizes customer retention and consistently provides fresh offers to keep their bettors satisfied.
At 91%, Kenya’s mobile internet subscriptions are one of the highest in Africa. Therefore, any serious betting company wishing to do business in Kenya must provide for a mobile-friendly interface. Sadly, until the arrival of 22Bet, only a few betting platforms possessed a mobile-friendly user interface. Few, if any, had a functional mobile application. 22Bet incredibly packs a lot into its mobile application without affecting the usability. It is easy to place all the bets that would have been on a desktop or laptop. Kenyan bettors can now place bets while at their favorite bars without having first to seek a betting agent.
The Registration Process
22Bet has a simplified registration process that starts once you click the signup button on the uppermost right side of the site.
Once the signup page appears, you have to provide your full name, date of birth (to ensure that you are within the legal age), email address, and cellphone number. You can then choose your preferred username and password. 22Bet requires that users enter passwords with a minimum of 8 characters for improved security.
Next new users will have to accept 22Bet’s terms and conditions and decide whether they would love to receive any promotional offers from 22Bet.
After selecting the above options, you can click on ‘Complete’ to become a registered user.
There are varied payment options on 22Bets.
- Credit/ Debit card payments: Customers can make payments through their Visa, Mastercard, or Verve credit or debit cards. Bettors have the option of deciding between the integrated Flutterwave and Paystack processor to make these payments.
- Mobile Banking: Bettors can use the Wema Bank Alat mobile banking application to make payments on 22Bets.
- USSD Payments: This option is ideal for customers who bank with Guaranty Trust Bank and do not have a smartphone. Users have to dial *737# and follow the instructions to deposit money into their 22Bet Wallet.
22Bet Kenya allows customers to deposit in Congolese Francs, as well as Tanzanian, Kenyan or Ugandan Shilling. The multiple currency payment options further simplify the deposit process.
22Bet’s 15 minutes withdrawal time is the fastest among betting companies in Kenya. The process of effecting a withdrawal request on earnings made is also straightforward. Click on the withdrawal request. Select the withdrawal amount and wait for your payments to arrive in minutes. Withdrawals are effected into either Enterprise, Mainstreet, Diamond, or UBA Banks.
These are the standout features of 22Bet:
- Variety of gaming options: Unlike most Kenyan betting sites, customers on 22Bet can decide between the online casino, sports betting, and esports.
- Improved Sports Betting: There are more sports betting options allowing customers to bet on a wider variety of outcomes during games.
- Live Betting: Bets do not close once games start. Kenyan bettors now can place or alter bets during games, giving them an increased opportunity to win.
- Bonuses and Promotions: From welcome bonuses to promotional offers, 22Bet does all it can to stay ahead.
- Easy deposit: 22Bet has numerous payment options. Payments can also be effected in multiple currencies, making it easy for bettors to deposit irrespective of where they may be
- Bet with USSD: To cater to Kenyans who do not have a smartphone, 22Bet has an integrated USSD betting system that allows Kenyans to place bets and receive results through SMS to their phones.
- Prompt Withdrawals: Withdraw earnings on bets placed on 22Bet within 15 minutes of placing a request. Users can withdraw their earnings into any of Kenya’s four biggest banks.
- Excellent Customer Support: This bookmaker offers decent customer support accessible from 7 AM – 7 PM daily. 22Bet staffs are friendly and able to assist with the needs of customers.
The primary negative of 22Bet is the absence of a Jackpot.
Customers who have any complaints about betting can reach out to the 22Bet Kenya customer service team on the phone; +254 (0) 712895599 +254 (0) 0701895544, or through Email; [email protected]. Security-related complaints go to [email protected].
For other urgent inquiries, bettors have the option to kindly visit the 22Bet Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) section for a quick guide.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Who owns 22Bet?
Marikit Holdings Ltd Casino is the owner of 22Bet. Official records show that Marikit Holdings came into existence in Cyprus on January 14, 2016.
Does 22Bet have cash out?
Depending on the bet placed, 22Bet provides cashout. Usually, the cash-out feature is solely available for the accumulator wager and single bets. It is therefore advisable to first confirm if the bet qualifies for cash out before placing a wager.
How do I bet on 22bet?
The betting process largely depends on the type of bet. Bets on casino games will require a bit of understanding of the rules of the game to know what bets to place. To bet on sports games, you must first select the odds you wish to bet on. Bets can either be single or accumulated. After making a selection, enter the amount you want to wager in the Stake box. The potential winnings will show as you add your bets. After completing the selection process, click on ‘Confirm’ to place the bet.
How can I access 22Bet on mobile?
The 22Bet mobile web interface is extremely user-friendly. However, mobile bettors have the benefit of a mobile application for Android and iOS mobile devices, respectively.
Does 22Bet have bonus offers?
Indeed 22Bet has bonus offers of up to Kshs35,000 for new customers and existing bettors.
How to delete betting provider account
To delete your account, send a mail to the customer service support desk of 22Bet. 22Bet will erase your details would once you submit your request to remove your account.
Why does my betting provider stop cash-out?
Betting providers can pause cash-out at specific intervals to monitor the trend of events before resuming.
How to use 22Bet’s bonus offer?
There are numerous ways one can benefit from the bonus and promotional offers provided by 22Bet. 22Bet offers new signees 100% up to 35,000KES to bet on any game ranging from esports to online casinos. However, the entirety of this sum cannot be used for sports betting. The maximum amount to spend on Sports betting is 15,000KES. Besides providing gamers with a welcome bonus, this bookmaker also provides users with a weekly bonus on deposits made on Friday. This bonus, which is capped by the betting provider at 12,000KES, can be used for the sportsbook.
How much does it cost to withdraw my earnings from 22BET?
No service charges are required to withdraw your earnings from 22Bet.
How to cancel a bet in betting provider?
There is no means of canceling an already placed bet on the 22Bet platform.
22Bet has made giant strides in the Kenyan betting scene and set a new standard for Kenyan betting sites. With incredible 100% welcome bonuses of up to 35,000KES and unbeatable betting odds, 22Bet is unarguably the best betting platform in Kenya. Their site usability across all platforms – web, Android, and iOS – is simplistic, yet adequate to cover the incredible market options available to bettors. The regularly available support platform can be relied upon to provide solutions. Thanks to a well-deserved lead on all fronts, we must recommend 22Bet as the best betting site in Kenya.